Last Updated: March 25th, 2019
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on our homepage and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested.
The Information We Collect
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on the CrewPay website. This includes information collected when you register as a Company to pay your Contractors or as a Contractor to accept payments from Companies. The types of personal information collected at these pages are:
- Identification Information, such as your name; email address; mailing address; phone number; photograph; birthdate; passport, driver’s license, Social Security Number, Taxpayer Identification, or other government-issued identification; or other historical, contact, and demographic information when you apply or sign up for a Square account or other Services, signature, and authentication credentials (for example, information you use to login to your account), including IP address.
- Financial Information, such as bank account, payment card numbers, credit reports, and other publicly available information.
- Tax information, such as tax filing status.
- Transaction Information. When you use our Services to make, accept, request, or record payments, we collect information about when and where the transactions occur, the names of the transacting parties, a description of the transactions, the payment or transfer amounts, billing and shipping information, and the devices and payment methods used to complete the transactions.
- Other Information You Provide. Information that you voluntarily provide to us, including your survey responses; participation in contests, promotions, or other prospective seller marketing forms or devices; suggestions for improvements; referrals; or any other actions performed on the Services.
Our Commitment To Children's Privacy
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our website from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
The Way We Use Information
We use the information you provide about yourself only when necessary to facilitate payments between Companies and Contractors. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that transaction. We use email addresses to communicate payment status. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties except to the extent needed to complete payments.
We use non-identifying and aggregate information to better design our website. We reserve the right to share this non-identifying and aggregate information with advertisers in the future. Examples of data potentially shared may include telling an advertiser that X number of individuals visited a certain area on our website, or that Y number of men and Z number of women filled out our registration form, but we would not disclose anything that could be used to identify those individuals.
Finally, we never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
Our Commitment To Data Security
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We do not store any credit card or bank account information in our databases. We only pass this information to our transaction facilitation service during account registration.
How You Can Access Or Correct Your Information
You can access all your personally identifiable information that we collect online and maintain by logging into CrewPay. We use this procedure to better safeguard your information. To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.
How To Contact Us
Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please send us an email at [email protected].